Inclement Weather and Health Emergency Policy
CE You! will make every effort to proceed with classes as scheduled. Generally speaking as long as the facility where the training is scheduled to take place is open, we will not cancel the training. The websites of the different libraries systems and facilities that we use are listed below. Checking these websites is often the fastest way to find out if a training can proceed as scheduled.
In the event that a training is cancelled or delayed we will post the cancellation or delay on our website as soon as that determination has been made. We will also send an email to participants who have preregistered.
In the event of a health emergency (for example the Covid 19 crisis), we will attempt to switch the event into a webinar when feasible or reschedule the event for a future date.
If an event does go forward as scheduled, participants who are unable to attend, for any reason, may request a credit for a future training or a refund.
Cancelled classes are rescheduled in as timely a manner as possible. You can choose to attend the rescheduled class, get a credit, or get a refund.
- Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE) follows DC Local Government. Closings will be posted at https://dc.gov/
- THEARC in DC follows Federal Government Closings. Closings will be posted at https://www.opm.gov/
- Baltimore County library closings are posted at www.bcpl.info
- Ann Arrundal County library closings are posted at www.aacpl.net
- Prince Georges County library closings are posted at www.pgcmls.info